My work is in two distinct strands. My paintings express my emotional response to poetry or the environment, or a combination of both. My monoprints and collage originated from my response to the Japanese haiku but are also now a more general, design-led response exploring shape, mark, form and texture. They comprise small images which work together to form one large statement.
- Wessex Fine Art and Ceramics.
- KD Fine Art, Compton, Guildford, one man show.
- Avartis Arts, Godalming, Surrey.
- ArtOne, University of Chichester, one man show.
- The Studio Art House, Leatherhead, Surrey.
- The Oxmarket Galleries, Chichester.
- The New Ashgate Gallery, Farnham, Surrey.
- The John Palmer Arts Centre, St Catherine’s School, Bramley, Guildford, one-man show.
- The Willis Museum, Basingstoke.
- The Boilerhouse Gallery, Corfe Castle, Dorset.
- L’Artishe Gallery, Swanage, Dorset.
- Durlston Castle, Swanage, Dorset.
- The Eclectic Abode, Swanage, Dorset.
- Coastal Gallery, Lymington, Hampshire.
- Le Maison Bariolé Bormes-les-Mimosas, France.